About Our Property
Dove Way is a stunning year-round home perfectly situated on 9 acres in Norway, Maine. This beautiful home offers the perfect blend of mountain views and lakefront access throughout the changing year.
Have you been dreaming of a quiet getaway in Maine? We’ve been dreaming that dream for over ten years. Now that our dream has come true, we’d like to share it with you.
- Accommodates 8-10 guests *No Pets Allowed
- 3 Bedrooms with Lower Level Walkout Guest Room
- 2. 5 Baths
- 2 Queen Beds
- 4 XL Twin Beds
- 1 Full Bed
- Full Kitchen: Keurig Machine (k-cups not included) , 10 cup Coffee Maker, Gas Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Dishes, Utensils, Stemware, Pots & Pans, Hand Orange Juicer, Spices, Griddle.
- All Linens Provided (Bath Towels & Bedding) for up to 10 guests - *Lake towels not provided
- 55" Smart HDTV with Dish
- Wireless/ Bluetooth Oontz Speaker
- Hairdryer with Diffuser
- Wifi Included
- Open Floor Concept with Cathedral Ceilings
- Wrap Around Deck with Access via Living Room & Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Picnic Table On Deck That Seats 8-10 guests
- Lakeside Picnic Table
- Outdoor Propane Grill
- Access to lake front with a brand new large dock (Note: ALL children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while on the property)
$600 Per Night * 3 Night Minimum (Includes: Linens for all guests indicated upon inquiry, & Maine Lodging Tax)
+ $150 Cleaning Fees
+ Refundable security deposit.
- If you are interested in staying please complete our form to request booking information
- Granite Ridge guests please complete our form to request booking information for special rates.
Food & Drink:
If you are looking for a night out in Norway we recommend:
The Norway Brewing Company: A microbrewery with farm to table eats, and fantastic atmosphere
76 Pleasant Street: A unique dining experience, with out of this world flavors (reservations recommended)
Land & Lake Access
The house is situated 1/4 mile from the lakefront (about a 3 minute walk down hill to the lake). Guests have access to 9 acres and the waterfront with large dock, however children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the property. Dove Way does not supply boats, fishing equipment, or other water related "toys". There are local businesses that do provide rentals. Use of the lake is at your own risk.
Boating: Boat Ramp at Lake Pennesseewassee Park, located off Route 118/Waterford Road Carry in at Lake Pennesseewassee, located off Crockett Ridge Road Boat ramp North Pond, located at dam off Round The Pond Road Carry in at Hobbs Pond, located off Route 118/Waterford Road
Things To Do In Norway, Maine
Activities Near Norway, Maine
Norway Country Club (4.5 miles | 8 minutes)
Mount Abram Resort: Skiing & Riding Experience ( 17.4 miles | 30 minutes)
Bethel Nordic Ski Center(24.3 miles | 33 minutes)
Lost Valley Ski &Adventure Park (20.8 miles | 34 minutes)
Shawnee Peak (24.3 miles | 34 minutes)
Sunday River (26.9 miles | 40 minutes)