Dove Way is available for rent year round, and we believe in creating a personalized experience for our guests. Our reservations operate on a first come, first serve basis (which means signing a rental agreement and making payment for your stay).
The first step is to complete our booking form. We will follow up with you within 24 hours to let you know if your dates are available. Once you confirm you would like to stay with us, we will send out an online rental agreement to be signed. When signing our rental agreement we require payment in full for the cost of the stay + $500 refundable security deposit + $150 cleaning fee. The total cost for your stay includes Maine lodging tax, linens & unlike websites like Airbnb and VRBO we do not charge additional fees for guests to book. We accept check, all major credit cards, and debit cards.
*If you would like to stay with us in 2020, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit with the balance due by 12/31/19.
If you are interested in staying with us please complete our booking form.
1) Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult while on the premises at all times.
2) NO PETS
2) If you are a guest of a local wedding Dove Way cannot be used to host pre or post wedding “parties”.
4) Dove Way has year-around neighbors on either side of the property. There are noise restrictions after 10pm EST for the house, and 9pm EST by the lake.
5) If something breaks please let us know immediately by emailing or calling us: 484.645.4191 or Samantha@dovewayme.com
6) If you need something in the pantry and we run out, please leave a note on the kitchen table so we can replace for other guests.
7) Guests do not have access to the Garage & Shed.
8) Guests will have use the grill, please ensure you follow instructions on how to use & properly shut down and clean after use.
9) At the end of your stay, please ensure all fans and lights are turned off, coffee maker is unplugged and water is emptied, and thermostats are turned down to 55 degrees.
10) At the end of your stay, please strip all sheets and place in pillow cases. Then take place all towels and sheets behind living room sofa for pick up.
1) All use of the Lake, dock, and property are at your own risk. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times while on the property.
2) Dove Way has year-around neighbors on either side of the property. There are noise restrictions after 10pm EST for the house, and 9pm EST by the lake.
3) We do not provide use of water toys. There are local businesses available to rent (ie: White’s Marina).
4) Any kayak’s or water toys currently by the lake are not for guest use.
5) Dove Way does not supply lake towels. Please DO NOT bring bath towels from house down to the lake
6) Please ensure all trash is collected on the grounds before leaving, and do not throw trash in the lake or on the property.
7) No Open Flames: No open flames on the premises, this includes use of the wood burning stove inside the home.
8) Do not leave food, drink or trash on the property as we have wildlife.
9) We do have wildlife on the property, please be cautious and do not feed or engage with the animals.